What do you think of my fancy skills??

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Getting in shape.

Scott and I have decided that we need to start taking care of our bodies. We joined the Lehi Legacy Center to workout. And it's kicking my @$$! I also at the same time got invisalign braces. And with those I have to take them out when I eat. I also have to floss and brush after I eat before I can put them back on. There goes my snacking habit at work. Hopefully we will be in great shape in the next few months. We've also been taking the kids with us and they have been swimming while we work out. It's been really nice. I hate to say it, but I really miss working out on the days that I don't go. Oh and did I mention that Scott is just shedding the pounds left and right??? I'm really not that bitter, just a little competitive. It's only been about 3 weeks, so we will see in a few months how it all works out.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Guys ALWAYS lose it faster. I swear kenny cheats on every diet and he still does better. You're doing awesome though...it really shows. I can't wait to see your new family pics. :)