Scott and I decided that we would take the kids on the Heber Creeper Polar Express ride. We had it planned for about a month and they had no idea. We showed them the Polar Express movie and quizzed them about how cool that would be if there was actually something like that. Then the day of we told the kids we were going to go drive around and look at Christmas lights. We had them dress up in their PJ's and then we left the house. My friend Seslie and her son Kaden came with us. It was a lot of fun! The kids were very surprised about going on the train. On the train we had hot chocolate and cookies. Santa came by and there was also a sing along and a reading of the Polar Express book. The kids had a great time! It was kind of expensive though, but I'm sure we will do it again.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
That is so awesome! I wish I could have been there for that. You two make a great couple, and I hope to see more posts like this in the future.
Post a Comment