I've been getting super crafty lately. Why you ask have I all of the sudden become so crafty I can't stand myself?? Well, for those of you that know me you know that I can't sit still. I've got too many projects going on all at the same time, but I can't help it. I have to keep busy. And yes, some of my projects I do at work:) Here are a few of the things I've been working on:
I got this vinyl rub on from Stampin' Up! I think
it turned out really cute.
I got this ghost idea from someone elses blog. Super
easy to make.
This is called a Treasure Box. I got the template
from Sabrina. I've still got to do the embelishments
on it, but I think it turned out very cute.
This is what the Treasure Box looks like when
you open it.
These are nugget boxes. I used my cute Halloween
paper. I'm excited to give them out to friends.
Here is one of the boxes close up.
Look at how many I did! I was sitting at work
yesterday and couldn't stop making them.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Crafty, Crafty, Crafty
Posted by Jas at 10/06/2008 04:24:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Those are cute!
Your projects turned out SOOO cute! I love the halloween nugget boxes! TOO CUTE
Post a Comment