Photography has always been my hobby, probably since I was 15 years old. So when my friend Kim and I decided to start a camera club with a few of her friends my passion for it was reignited. I know that there are a lot of photographers out there (I have a bunch of friends that are photographers) but I think I want to just to build up my portfolio and maybe get some really cool photos in the process. I'm taking photos of Scott's sister Melanie and my niece Hannah in a few weekends. I took this photo of Mark, Melanie, and Jace and tweeked it just a little bit. I think it turned out really cute. I'm not a professional, and I'm not proclaiming to be, but if you or anyone you know wants to have photos taken for fun let me know.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
ohhh ohh I do! take some pics of our little family!
Post a Comment