What do you think of my fancy skills??

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Slacking big time!

I've been so busy with the new job that I realized today I haven't blogged for about a week!!!! Time has been flying with the new job, but nothing really exciting is happening. Things are hectic and busy. The kids are also at their mom's for the time being (it's a summer thing). I don't get home from work until 5:30ish and then Scott and I go to the gym. By the time we get home I'm ready just to veg out. As soon as things calm down I'll for sure post some more stuff.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Okay...waiting for updates lady....!!!! How's that job over there?

Ashley Armstrong said...

Hey there! Love those family photos! We need to keep in touch better! Check out my new blog: http://the3armstrongs.blogspot.com/

I'll keep track of you on here and visa versa. Miss you!!! It's been toooooo long!

Ash