What do you think of my fancy skills??

Monday, July 28, 2008

Where does the time go!

I'm sitting at work today (wait, shouldn't I be working??) and I was realizing that time goes way to fast. Summer is almost over. I can't believe that it is almost August all ready. It seemed like when I was little summer lasted for 5 or 6 months! Now you blink and you miss it. The kids are growing up so fast. They will be starting school on the 18th of August. I can't believe that Marley will be in 3rd grade and Ethen will be in 5th. I hate to say it but the holiday's will be here before we know it. My cousin Adam and his wife Megan are going to have a baby in August and two of my other cousins (all of them younger) all ready have babies. When did they grow up?? My great-grandmother always told me not to wish my life away. For instance when you are 12 you can't wait to be 13 cause then you are a teenager. Then when you are 13 you can't wait to be 16 to get your license. Then when you are 16 you can't wait to be 18 so you can be an adult. And then of course you can't wait to be 21. I realize that I totally did they thing she told me not to do. I've learned that you have to live every moment and not take it all for granted. Time flies! Enjoy it while you can.

3 comments:

Lisa and Mike said...

Hey! I am glad you found my blog too! I have already added you as a link from my blog. It is a great way to keep in touch. It looks like things are going great fo you.

Stephanie said...

Okay...you've seriously been gone forever, and I've hardly talk to you. Maybe when I don't have 20 new people we can catch up sometime. How are you? The family? The job? Come visit? or can I visit you?

Kelseybob said...

Jasmine~ Okay I don't know if you even remember me, but it is Kelsey Anderson from Hillcrest. I was checking out Ashley's blog and saw yours. What a cute family you have! I would love to catch up with you some time.