What do you think of my fancy skills??

Monday, June 15, 2009

Nothing new

Nothing new is really going on right now. The kids are with their mom for the summer (so I get a bit of a break...who am I kiddin I miss the little buggars!) and Scott and I are just working. His shift at the SLCO Jail is going to change. He will now be on the jail tactical team. So now starting July 13 (wow, my birthday to...what an amazing day to start a new shift!) he will be working twelves. Things are good! The TM's (for those that don't know it's Twilight Mom's...laugh if you want, but it's a fun group) are meeting at Hogle Zoo this weekend, super excited. I'm going to take Ethen and Marley with me. I wouldn't be a TM without my kids! I also signed up to help with the New Moon Movie Event that will be happening at the South Towne Expo center in November. That should be a blast. I'm super excited to see what committee I'm going to be put on. I'm still getting my bum out of bed every morning at 4:45 and working out on the treadmill. Still working for the Sheriff's Office. Things are just same old stuff. I do turn 30 in a little less then a month. A bunch of us are going to go to Wendover. Should be interesting. Yeah, my life is pretty boring right now. When something neato happens I'll put it on this little cutsy blog. Maybe I will get some cute pics on Saturday. Gotta go to bed now. Smoochies:)

2 comments:

GeekMusician said...

Turning 30? That's awesome!!

The Viehweg's said...

STOP,STOP,STOP!!! We are not even talking about that day. July 13th, isn't going to happen. Magically forgotten and missed. I am not sure I even want to get out of bed on that day!!

Sounds like a fun summer so far. How was Disneyland? I hope you took some pics there.