What do you think of my fancy skills??

Friday, June 5, 2009

A Little Bit Wicked by Kristin Chenoweth




I read this on our recent road trip to Disneyland. I totally loved this book. Kristin Chenoweth is an amazing person with a great spirit. Her book takes you on a journey of her life on and off Broadway. There is a cute section of photos in the middle of the book. There is so much I didn't know about her. She has Meniere's Disease (vertigo) and she hurt her neck flipping her hair during Wicked. She is someone that you would want to have as a best friend or sister, and the writing style is hilarious. I had to read a bunch of the paragraphs out loud to Scott because it was so funny. I totally recommend this book. Go out and buy it, or check it out from the library!

0 comments: