What do you think of my fancy skills??

Friday, May 29, 2009

Vacation time...


We are leaving tomorrow morning for Disneyland so I won't be blogging for a week. I might try from my cell phone, but I think I will be too scatter brained for that:) I'll take lots of pictures and will hopefully post them when we get back:) Super duper excited...for the beach! Haha. Smoochies:)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Have I told you how jealous I am LOL. You will have so much fun. And your kids will have so much fun. I can't wait to see your pictures when you get back!

The Viehweg's said...

I am so jealous!! I tried to get my husband to go in Feb, but it was a no go. Hope you have a great time and expect pics when you get back. Oh...where are your pics of the Twilight party??