I went to the dentist today and I am FINALLY done with my top invisalign tray! WOOT WOOT! I'm super excited. The buttons (the things that hold on the invisalign and help move the teeth) were taken off. I only had 3 on the top teeth so it wasn't that bad. It feel so great to finally have them off. Now I just have to finish with the bottom teeth. I had a bit of a set back with those because one of my teeth wasn't turning properly so I had to move back a few trays. I think I'm on tray 16 of 21. However my dentist said that my teeth look great without that one tooth moving and everything is in line so he took the button off it (I had five on the bottom teeth) and everything is good. Now I have to wear a retainer at night. So super glad to have them done:) Oh and on a different note can I tell you how excited I am for the Twilight party this weekend!!! I have some pretty cute stuff and I have worked with some pretty awesome people getting the favors for the party. I want to post it on here now, but I don't want to run the risk of my friends seeing it. Only a few more days:) Okay, done rambling. Peace:)
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Yay!! I had braces put on when I was 21. I remember how amazing it was once they came off. I bet they look great. (not that I really remember what your teeth looked like before. )
Post a Comment