As usual, I got this crazy idea in my head to have a Twilight party. Yes, I know that the DVD was released last month, but what better excuse to get my friends together and swoon over Edward, Jacob, Jasper (my personal fav) and Emmett. Scott thinks I'm crazy and has been making fun of me. It's okay, I'm a big girl, I can handle it. There are many photos to share. I gave a preview of the invites so now let's do the favors. I found SOOOO many cute things on
ETSY. There were pendents, twilight tags, some candy wrappers that I wrapped over Nestle Crunch bars, cute magnets, sparkly lip gloss, and altoids (cause Edward has sweet breath). I made the bags also, that was a messy project. I had glitter EVERYWHERE! Scott wanted to know if I was trying to re-enact the meadow scene. He just thinks he is so funny. Anyway, we had red themed food and fondue. I took the label idea for the rootbeer and jones sodas from the Hostess with the Mostess. They turned out really cute. I made strawberry cupcakes and cherry popcorn balls. There was milk chocolate and white chocolate fondue, hot tamales, cinnamon bears, and lots of other good treats. Melanie and I thought it would be a good idea to make jungle juice. Really didn't taste that great. Sabrina brought pomegranate martinis, which were SOOO good. We were supposed to start the movie at 7:30 but probably didn't start it until 8 or 8:30. It was still so much fun. I'm really glad everyone came.















2 comments:
I meant to comment the other day, but failed to. I love your favors. You did a great job...and I'm glad to see you made use of your matchbox die :) I love the bottle labels too!
So much fun! Um why are my lips so red.....
Post a Comment