I've known about Gypsywings for awhile. I'm a member of the Twilight Moms and Georgia is a assistant admin/beta mom on the site. Anyway, I was browsing her Etsy story when I found this amazing photo. I convo'd her and asked her if it was possible to get it in atn 11x14 and she was totally kosher with it. It turned out amazing! I love it. Best of all it was taken in Forks, WA when she went on a trip there. How cool is that? Yeah, I'm a nerd, who cares:) She has lots of other cool things in her store. She makes cool jewelry (necklaces with actual butterfly wings in them, and polished rock rings from La Push beach!). Check her out: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5068559
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Jaz, I think you may need an etsy support group. Step away from the computer and don't type in etsy.com for a week. Lol you find the cutest stuff on there. I have just scratched the surface over there.
I am SO happy you like it!!!
And what is really funny, is I noticed by your address when I mailed it to you that you live pretty close-ish to my parents :)
~Georgia
Post a Comment