What do you think of my fancy skills??

Friday, May 1, 2009

Etsy Store: Timeless Totes

I LOVE vintage things. I don't know what it is. So of course I was looking around on Etsy for something to take with us on vacation that would hold toiletries and such. I found Timeless Totes. Donna sells a lot of traincases and other vintage items. I fell in love with the traincases. I convo'd her and asked her if she would be willing to make me a custom traincase with Marilyn Monroe pics and a picture of Dorothy's ruby slippers. She also knew that I loved the 40's style pinup girl. We chatted back and forth and I picked the color of the case and sent her some MM pics. She was AWESOME! I highly recommend buying anything from her. I love this and look forward to using it many times and passing it down to Marley someday. Check her out: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5166533

2 comments:

The Viehweg's said...

That is too funny. My grandma still uses hers. It is a lovely avocado green. Yours is much cuter than my grandma's though. Disneyland here you come.

The Viehweg's said...

My mom has a baby blue one, I should see if it is still in "working order".