So, in response to Nicki's comment, I have LOADS of Etsy suggestions. But I have to wait until Saturday's Twilight party is over before I can post them. A lot of the stuff I've got for the gift bags is a surprise (who am I really kidding, I can't handle surprises! I always ruin them cause I get too excited to give people presents.) I do however have a Twitter now. Not sure if that is a good thing. Sometimes it's nice just to post a quick short sentence so that the people who follow can see what I'm up to. Don't really do it that much, maybe that is why I only have 4 followers so far! Haha. Anywho, here is the like http://twitter.com/JasmineParker. If you feel like checking it out please do:) Sometimes it gets pretty interesting. All right, gotta go to bed. BAH! I can't believe the weekend is over all ready. Time to go to sleep and then get up at 4:45 and get my bum on the treadmill. Is it worth it? Sure it is, makes me feel blah all day long! Haha. This week will fly by though. This year has flown by. And it's going to be BUSY until we get back from Dizzyland. Anway, ramble, ramble, ramble. Such the Jazzy way:) Smoochies.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment