What do you think of my fancy skills??

Monday, August 3, 2009

Tagged: What Makes Me Happy

I have been tagged by Melanie, here are the rules:
1. Mention and link back to the person who tagged you.
2. List 6 little things that make you happy.
3. Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know "they're it"!


1. The first thing that makes me happy is a nice bowl of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream:)












2. Another thing that makes me happy is my family. They drive me crazy, but at the end of the day they are the ones that I go home to and they make me happy:) Especially my Scottward:)







3. My creatures make me happy. I've had Aries since high school though and she is getting pretty old (She will be 14 in Dec). I'm really afraid to lose her, but I know she has led a good life. Nakai is a nutcase black lab:) Beau is just a big fat white kitty that thinks he is a dog. Blue is a bit standofish, but she can be affectionate. Emmett is a cute little grey kitty that just found us not that long ago:) I'll see if I can get some photos up of him soon.

4. Being outside with nature makes me really happy! I wish we lived by the ocean because I NEED water, but I'll do with lakes:)











5. Just being makes me happy. Knowing that I have the things that I have because I've worked hard for them and being grateful that I've accomplished the things that I have.









6. I wouldn't be a Crazy Twilight Whore (Famous words by my Friend Avalon) if I didn't mention that Twilight or anything related to Twilight makes me happy. I've met some AMAZING people because of this book and it is something to be happy about:)













I tag whoever feels the need to do this survey:) Have some downtime?? GO FOR IT:)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great blog Jasmine! I'm so glad you made the time to post it! I'm sure it was a little more time consuming compared to the average blog. Thank you for sharing! I really love your pictures! You have to tell me what kind of camera you have! Or did you tell me already and I forgot?

Jas said...

Thanks! Sorry it took me so long to do it:) I am using just a little Kodak Easy share point and shoot camera. I'm really hoping that I can get this Olympus Digital SLR. :) We'll see if I can talk Scott into it:)