What do you think of my fancy skills??

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Maria Snyder: Poison Study

I loved this book, no really I LOVED this book!!!
About to be executed Yelena is offered to work for the Commander as his food taster. She will be able to taste the best food and have her own room. But she has to risk being being killed by anyone trying to assassinate the Commander. The chief of security, Valek, also isn't taking chances with her and deliberatly feeds her a poison known as Butterfly's Dust to ensure she won't try to escape. She must show up everyday for the antidote to the poison in her system or it will slowly kill her if she doesn't. As Yelena tries to escape her new dilemma, disasters keep mounting. Rebels plot to seize Ixia and Yelena develops magical powers she can't control. This book is AM. AZ. ING. There is also book two: Magic Study and book three: Fire Study. I can't wait to start Magic Study. Please give this book a chance. You will not regret it!!!

0 comments: