I've been neglecting my blog:( So sad. Things have been crazy busy. Gearing up for the New Moon Experience in November. Going to be so much fun! I entered my photos into the fair. I didn't win anything, but you know what, IT'S ALL GOOD! I at least got them out there. My aunt's photo got an honorable mention. Good for her! Kids are in school, Scott is working his crazy 6pm-6am shift. Excited that Halloween is right around the corner:) I'm sure I will have some cool stuff to update the blog with soon. Oh and I did also finish the second book of the Sookie Stackhouse series. I'm not sure if I like them. I decided I would hold off on the third book until after I have finish Maria Snyder's Poison Study. That book ROCKS! Anyway, I hope that the blogger world is doing well:) Catch ya on the flip side:)
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I'm sorry you didn't like the Sookie book. I couldn't put them down! I read all nine within a week of picking up the first! I took me a little while to get over the fact that I was cheating on Edward and Bella but the Sookie world was totally engrossing for me!
Post a Comment