What do you think of my fancy skills??

Friday, November 13, 2009

Looky what I got in the mail today...


I have been patiently waiting (okay, really? Who am I kidding. I've been having Marley check the mail box for me every day for the last week) for this mag to find it's way into my mailbox:) And yesterday after a very bizarre day I opened the lid and there it was! I'm totally digging the photos. I think my favorite is him sitting at the piano. Maybe it's all the fan fiction I've read:) He is so pretty cleaned up (but leave the stubble, me likey) and styled. I'm going to be honest...if I had to choose between Rob and Kellan, I would probably pick Kellan. Don't get me wrong I think Rob is handsome and I love him as Edward, but I also have worked in an environment where homeless drunk guys (not saying Rob is homeless or a drunk) and meth heads that don't care about their apperance and just stinky nasty people in general are brought in for public intox (or possession or DUI or whatever else) and they haven't showered for who knows how long. That smell is FOREVER in my brain. So when I see Rob wearing the same clothes in some photo that some paparazzi took and he looks all greasy it sends me into PTSD! Haha. I'm totally digging the mag though. Scottward was not thrilled when I showed him. I come bouncing in the house all excited and then when I showed him why he just rolled his eyes and continued getting ready for work. He did make the comment that "he doesn't shower and probably smells". He has to work around all those smelly people, so he knows the smell also. But you know what, Rob you clean up well and I heart your accent. You are an amazing actor and you have a long career ahead of you. Digging the mag, cheers to you!

0 comments: