What do you think of my fancy skills??

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009...Hello 2010:)


I don't know about anyone else, but 2009 has been the most interesting year. It has had ups and downs but, as always, has been an adventure. We took the kids to Disneyland for their first time, the kids got a year older (and unfortunatley so did I!), we aquired a new kitty named Emmett, and of course New Moon hit theaters this year (which was AWESOME). This year has been pretty good to me. There have been so many other memories (I did find my Cousin Terra on Facebook after not seeing her for over 25 years) that I wish I could list, but I'll skip it. I'm super curious to see what is in store for 2010. I'm going to make this post short and sweet. I sincerely hope that next year is an AMAZING year for everyone with little to no drama:)

0 comments: