Sorry I haven't updated for awhile. Things have been so busy! We had the New Moon Experience going on (which was so much fun!) and then Scott's birthday and Thanksgiving followed a week later and now we are heading into the chaos of Marley's Birthday and then Christmas. CRAZY!!!!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving:) Here are some photos from the New Moon Experience:) There is Bella's Truck, Bella's birthday cake, the Cullen's living room, a very cool cake that was made by one sweet slice, Alice's yellow Porsche, and the Jacob (Michael Martinez) and Edward (Daniel Jackson) look alikes. I'm also a little late posting them cause our computer at home is still not working. I also will throw in a photo that I took when we went to the Jazz game on Thanksgiving. It was so much fun and we had amazing seats! I love Basketball! I think Kyle Korver is dreamy:) Okay enough about that here are some photos:)









0 comments:
Post a Comment