I have been working for Salt Lake Co. for almost 3 years. I loved my job working in Prisoner Funds, but thought I would apply for a different position within the Co., honestly just to see if I could get it. And I did! I will now be working in the Civil Division. I'm very excited but a little scared. I will miss a lot of people that I work with. It's only right across the parking lot, but I will miss everyone just the same. I know that I can do the job, and I know that it will be a challenge. But thanks to everyone who has made this job a fun and interesting experience. I appreciate it TONS:)
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
It's totally going to be weird that you're not over there anymore. I mean, it's not like we hang out or anything, but we always talk at work, etc. Sad. Well, atleast we have our blogs and email huh? :) I hope you like it there! :)
Post a Comment