Working out is really doing me well. I've lost so far 7 pounds (not bad for 6 weeks of working out). So that is about a pound a week. I've lost 2 inches on my waist, 1 inch on my hips and 1 1/2 inches on my thighs. Scott has lost about 22 pounds and I'm not sure how many inches. It's been really difficult, but I realize it's worth it. I've got so used to going to the gym 6 days a week that when we don't go I actually miss it. I don't really miss all the stuff I used to eat, but I do get a craving every once in a while for chocolate. I've also got a pair of goal jeans I'm going to buy. My goal weight is going to be between 135-150. I know that is a big range, but I don't want to narrow it down too much. Scott and I are just plugging away.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment