What do you think of my fancy skills??

Monday, January 5, 2009

Brrrr...

Scott and I went ice fishing at Strawberry Res. on Sunday. It was so cold I could feel my nose hairs crystal over:) We had a little shelter with a heater in it, so that made it much more cozy. It was super slow fishing, but I did catch the biggest one of the day:) It was a 20 inch cutt throat. It was pretty. Scott caught 1 fish and I caught 2. Wish we had caught more, but the fish were just being stubborn. Scott read on one of his fly fishing forums that it was 27 below at 7:30 that morning at Strawberry. He said it was probably about 15 below when we got there at 10. I don't doubt it. I'll be posting pictures a little later.

1 comments:

The Viehweg's said...

And to think that my husband wants me to go with him and his dad. No way! I like to fish but, not when I have to battle against frost bite. I will stick to fishing in the warmer months. Glad you didn't freeze while catching the biggest fish of the day.