I love the holiday season, but I'm really glad it's over. It was pure chaos for the last month, and now it's over. I am such a slacker, I didn't take any Christsmas photo's! December was a busy month. We spent Christmas Eve with Scott's family and had pizza and opened presents. Then we went to my Aunt Annette's house in Holladay on Christmas morning for breakfast and then we had Christmas dinner at our house with my mom and her boyfriend Don. Ethen and Marley spent Christmas morning with their mom and we got them back in the evening. There were a lot of gifts for us as a family (Yahtzee, Clue, Cranium and a bunch of DVD's) which included an Xbox 360. We got Shrek the Third and Shawn White's Snowboard game (that one is super fun!!!!). Don brought RockBand 2 with him and I have to say I am HOOKED! That game is so much fun. New Years Eve was pretty mellow. Marley stayed at a friends house and Ethen and I watched Elf and had popcorn and ice cream:) Scott had the misfortune of having to work on New Years, but what can you do! The Jail doesn't close for the holidays. At least we all got to be together for Christmas. I hope that this New Year brings a lot of wonderful things to people. I think it's going to be an interesting year. The next on our family's agenda...Disneyland in June!!! I hope everyone is well and had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Sound like you had a busy holiday. We stayed here in Spokane and had a quiet Christmas. New Years eve Josh had to work and Keegan was asleep by 9. So it was just me and the dog to ring in the New Year. Oh well, like prisons, hospitals don't close either.
Post a Comment