What do you think of my fancy skills??

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Turning the big 3-0

Has (or did) anyone else have issues with turning 30? I know that a lot of my friends from high school (and my sister-in-laws) will be turning 30 this year so I'm just curious about how everyone feels about that. I'm completely terrified! Scott thinks I'm lame for freaking out about it. But I remember when I was a little kid and 30 seemed so OLD! I know I have a few more months, but it's so surreal. It seems like just yesterday I was turning 21 and now I'm turning 30. Time has flown by!!!! I guess I'll have to turn my "things to do before i'm 30" list in to a "things to do before i'm 40" list.

1 comments:

The Viehweg's said...

Why are you even admitting this. I figure that if I don't admit it, it won't happen right. Totally terrified. Not excited, hoping that this year July 13th never happens.