What do you think of my fancy skills??

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Etsy Store: Clay by Kim


I was looking for something unique for Mother's Day and my friend Nikki recommend checking out her sis-in-law on Etsy. So I went over to Kim's shop on etsy.com and found this really cute fairy portal. She makes them out of polymer clay. She also includes some sticky putty so that you can attach it to your wall. Really cute gift idea, and it's very detailed. She also has some jewelry and a few other things. Check Kim out at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5127772

1 comments:

The Viehweg's said...

Thanks for putting this on here. You should go check her out at the farmers market downtown this summer. She has the cutest stuff, and more than you see on her etsy.com store. It makes me wish I had a girl to buy a fairy portal for. Somehow I just don't think Keegan cares.