Scott and I went to see Wicked yesterday afternoon at the Capitol Theater. It was AMAZING! I've been waiting for so long to see this. I read the book about 8 or 9 years ago. When I heard that there were making a musical about it in 2003 I had to see it! It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I'm biased though because I have a huge Wizard of Oz obsession anyway. But this is all about my favorite character and she is the good guy! I never really cared for Dorothy much. For me it was always about the ruby slippers, the wicked witch, and the flying monkeys. Donna Vivino (Elphaba) and Katie Rose Clark (Glinda) did such an amazing, AMAZING job. I highly recommend this show to everyone. Scott even enjoyed himself. The visuals were stunning and the singing was unbelievable. It fed my Wizard of Oz addiction!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment