I need to post more often! So I was thinking that maybe I can blog about books that i'm reading and maybe even cool shops on the etsy website. Will people actually read the blog more? If I put a book on here and you actually read it let me know what you think! Or if I give a shout out to a website I want to hear about that too. I would love to hear feedback from people:) Even if it's only the two or three people that actually read the blog:)
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
i check your blog out from nick p's page... i'd be interested in reading about all of those things!
Definately, with my husband working so much I tend to read more books than I can count. Check out my sister-in-law's page (Kim and her Clay) listed on the side of my blog. Cute stuff at her etsy store.
Post a Comment