100 Truths
1. Last beverage→ Water
2. Last phone call→ Scott
3. Last text message→ Mom
4. Last song you listened to→ I'm listening to my iPod and it is Pink So What
5. Last time you cried→ Couple of days ago
6. Last meal→ Chef Salad
HAVE YOU EVER
7. Dated someone twice → Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → No
9. Lost someone special?→ Yes, lot's of someone's
10. Been depressed?→ I get winter blues
11. Been drunk? – In the famous words of my hubby is a pigs a$$ pork?
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Black
13. Pink
14. Lavender
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Have you made new friends this year → Yes
16. Done anything you regret→ No
17. Laughed until you cried → All the time
18. Met someone who changed you→ Probably
19. Found out who your true friends were→ Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you→ Don't really care if they do. Hopefully it's something juicy though:)
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ Nope.
22. Tried something new→ Yes
TRUTH:
23. How many kids do you want to have→ NONE...have 2 stepkids and that works for me.
24. Do you have any pets → two dogs (Nakai and Aries) two cats (Beau and Blue)
25. Do you want to change your name→ When Aladdin came out I did. That SUCKED!
26. Rich man whose cruel or poor man whose sweet → poor man
27. What time did you wake up today → 6:20
28. What were you doing at midnight last night -Sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for→ DISNEYLAND!
30. Last time you saw your father→ Sunday went for a picnic up American Fork Canyon. It was BEAUTIFUL.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → Nothing major right now, just stupid little things like... maybe it would be nice for my face to not break out so much!! I am nearly 30 for pete's sake!!! I second this answer!
32. What are you listening to right now→ Jack Johnson (iPod is on Shuffle)
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Probably
34. What's getting on your nerves right now → Nothing right now...but I'm at work and that could change :)
35. Guilty pleasure→ Reality Tv for sure
36. What's your real name → Jasmine Micah (Fisher) Parker
37. Relationship Status → Hitched
38. Zodiac sign: Cancer
39. Male or female→ Female
40. Elementary→Mountview (which they closed...sad)
41. Middle School →Union
42. High school → Hillcrest
43. Hair color → Blond (no grey yet)
44. Long or short → medium
45. Height → 5'6"
46. Do you have a crush on someone → Sure I do
47. What do you like about yourself? → Does it matter? My ability to make people laugh.
48. Comfort Food→Oreos and milk.
49. Tattoos → 2
50. Righty or lefty → Righty
FIRSTS :
51. First surgery → Never had major surgery just wisdom teeth
52. First piercing → Ears when I was in 1st grade
53. First tattoo→ a ghetto home made heart on my hip (got it when I was 13 or 14 thanks Uncle Gus)
54. Best friend → Scott
55. First sport you joined – does Bowling count??
56. First pet → Lila and Panda (both kitties)
57. First vacation → Idaho to visit great granny
58. First crush → Jon Geertsen in 8th grade
59. First real love→ nunya
60. First alcohol drink→ Flaming DR Pepper...made me so sick, can't even think about it (YUCK)
RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating → Nothing, my teeth hurt too bad from my invisalign
62. Drinking -- Water
63. I'm about to → Look at Twilightmoms.com
64. Listening to → Still the iPod (now it's Alison Krauss singing Restless)
65. Waiting for→ work to do:)
YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids→ Don't think my answer will change between question #23 and now
67. Want to get married→ I all ready did that
68. Careers in mind→ I think I'm all ready in my career. Once you start with the Sheriff's Office you are a lifer.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. Lips or eyes → Eyes
70. Hugs or kisses → Hugs that lead to kisses
71. Shorter or taller → Taller for sure
72. Older or Younger → Older (Scott is only 8 months older then I am)
73. Romantic or spontaneous → how about spontaneous romantic?
74. Nice stomach or nice arms → does it matter?
75. Tattoos or piercings→ tattoos
76. Sensitive or loud → Hmm...do i want someone that cries all the time and look sat his inner feelings or someone that is loud and obnoxious???
77. Hook-up or relationship → relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Both
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → Not that I'm aware of
80. Drank hard liquor → Yup, now that I'm getting older it makes me SO sick
81. Lost glasses/contacts → Don't wear either one so I guess no
82. Sex on first date → Nunya
83. Broken someone's heart → uh...not sure
84. Had your own heart broken → Of course...let me count the times
85. Been arrested? → no way! That would suck considering where I work.
86. Turned someone down → yes, all the time! haha Just kidding
87. Cried when someone died → I do have a heart in my cold tin chest:)
88. Liked a friend? → absolutely
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Sometimes
90. Miracles → Sure
91. Love at first sight → No
92. Heaven → Sure
93. Santa Claus → C'mon I know him personally
94. Kissing on the first date?→ If it's a good first date
95. Angels → yes
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → yes
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → Nope I'm a one man type of gal:)
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever?→ Absolutely!
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without?→ face moisturizer and a tooth brush!
After you've filled this out, tag 10 people and have them do the survey. I tag EVERYONE that feels the need to do this:) It's a good time killer.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Loonnnngggg Survey
Posted by Jas at 4/21/2009 08:26:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I forgot about your heart tattoo. What/where is your other one?
Post a Comment