First off I have to say Cassie is unbelievable! She is so awesome I can't even put it into words. I ran across her Etsy shop when I was looking for party favors for the Twilight Party. I found the cutest pendant (I use to be normal...until I read Twilight!) and ordered them for the party. Everyone LOVED them. And she gave me a great deal. I ordered some more from her for birthday gifts for my sis-in-laws. They all turned out great. She even sent me one for my birthday! She is super easy to work with and has a deal where you buy two get one free. She has metal ones, scrabble tiles, bookmarks, Twilight inspired and chains to put them on:) Please visit Cassie's store! She is so great. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6551819


Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Etsy Store: Chickylovit
Posted by Jas at 7/29/2009 08:45:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment