What do you think of my fancy skills??

Monday, July 27, 2009

Etsy Store: Marthaland


I LOVE snails. Don't know why, but ever since I saw the Racing Snail in the Neverending Story I've been hooked. Yeah, I don't like when they eat my plants, but there is just something about them (I really think it's their eyes). So you can imagine my excitment when I ran acroos Marthland. Martha makes slugs out of clay and they are cute, but I didn't see any snails. I convo'd her and asked her if she would mind making a snail. So she did! I LOVE them! I bought Margie. So cute. Martha makes other things besides snails and slugs. She has a few really cute bunnies and some chicks. Check her store out: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5785486

1 comments:

Anna said...

That is a cute little snail. I like them made out of clay better than real life LOL. They are really gross when you step on them too!